+ Oversee the work of our 3-4 contributors to the blog section of the Netwerk to Networth platform, reviewing all editorial pieces for grammar, accuracy and tone
+ Develop and manage editorial calendar, detailing sponsored articles that need to be written as well as conceptualizing helpful / fun, evergreen content we can share with N2N readers on our “off” months
+ Regularly conceptualize / pitch new blog series ideas to the N2N Leadership Team
+ Must have previous experience managing a team and / or editing 4-5 articles per week
+ Pitch new blog series / post ideas to N2N Editor-in-Chief
+ Draft 1-2 blog pieces per week
+ Must have previous writing experience
+ Develop media list detailing local media outlets for city selected
+ Draft and distribute pitches to local media outlets
+ Compile list of local influencers to target for personalized invites
Will work with Creative Director and Design Director to establish a creative approach for N2N 2020 across social platforms + on-site at events.
+ Responsible for assisting in sketches, research, deck creation, graphic concepts, post editing.
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Completion of at least one or more courses in graphic design
- Basic knowledge of Sqaurespace
- Ability to follow brand guidelines but bring something new to the table
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Highly creative and collaborative with excellent communication skills.